
When it comes to sh

opping, I'm very budget conscious and always the one known in my family to ask questions like, "Don't you have that already? Are you sure you need it? You do know that even though it's on sale, you're still spending money, right?" but since coming to China, I've had the impulse to buy items because they give you a free bonus item with your purchase. Some examples of what I've caved into buying include a re-usable shopping bag with an 8-pack of eggs, a small cosmetic bag with a box of moon pies, and (the most random combination) 3-pack of Snickers bars with two AAA batteries. I'd argue that in all cases, I would've needed the items at some point (although the box of Snicker bars and moon pies probably isn't something we ever "need") so my purchases of these promotional items are justified, right?
I personally would jump at the chance to get 2 AAA batteries AND 3 snickers bars in one package! Why can't I get these deals where I live?
ReplyDelete