Monday, October 4, 2010
There's a first for everything
Beijing's streets are congested enough with all of the cars it has so when there's an accident on the road and the parties involved don't move their cars to the side, traffic is even worst. And most of the time it's not that the cars can't move. It's as if the drivers don't want to move because they don't want to mess with the evidence of the crime scene. Anyway, today Scott and I were riding in a taxi and our taxi was involved in one of those accidents that stop all traffic. No worries, it wasn't that bad. I guess it was bound to happen eventually since I personally don't recall ever being in a car accident before. The taxi behind us just didn't stop in time so it bumped into us. I think the taxi behind us got more damage than ours. Anyway, we just got out of our taxi and jumped in the next one that passed by. Maybe we'll have a little whip lash but probably nothing a foot massage can't cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment